I received a Solana Spa two person on December 19 ,2005. This spa has been in my living room ever since, about a month ago the inside shell started to blister and peel around the filter area.
I contacted the Solana Spa's, they said that the spa is out of warranty. The ''blisters are cosmetic defect and will not affect the integrity of the spa''. It only looks like ***, this is ''American made''....
I would like to see if anything can be done about this problem and if any body out there has the same problem with spa's.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Solana Spa
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "I ordered 4 skull shot glasses and have not received it. Customer service is awful cant get a hold of anyone..."
- "It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding. Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone..."
- "I signed up for a free trial yesterday. However, found out this morning that despite being a "free" trial, my card had been charged with multiple $1 charges, bringing my..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."